Are you new to networking (or new in town) and looking to get connected with other small business owners?
This workshop is for small business owners who are:
=> new to networking, and want to figure out how to use networking to build your business, connect with potential strategic partners, and expand your contacts base.
=> new in town, and want to make connections with the locals in a safe, low-key environment.
= > new in business, and want to learn how to get connected to the local small business community through personal networking.
Networking 4 Newbies helps networking newbies get comfortable with the basics of networking, including introductions, connecting one-on-one, and more in a safe, facilitated environment that will get you into the swing of networking easily.
NEW!! TWO CONVENIENT WORKSHOPS PER MONTH: ONSITE & TELECONFERENCE
ONSITE IN VANCOUVER WA
Date: first Friday of every month
Time: 9:30-11:30 a.m.
Location: DIY Marketing Center, 1101 Broadway, Ste 110, Vancouver, WA 98660
Tuition: $10 for the public, $5 for DIY Marketing Center members
Date: third Thursday of every month
Time: 2-3:30 p.m. Pacific
Tuition: $10 for the public, FREE for DIY Marketing Center members
"Possibly the most profitable time you'll ever spend networking!"
About the Workshops
Facilitated by marketing coach Veronika Noize
, this workshop is business owners, sales professionals and job seekers who want to enjoy the benefits of connection through networking, but don't know where to start or how to get results without spending too much time and energy in meetings.
Each meeting begins with essential networking information, followed by self-introductions (get your free elevator speech tool and networking introduction worksheet, below), and usually features a guest speaker or expert from a networking organization to answer questions.
Attendees can expect to...
- Get confident about networking
- Get feedback, advice, and coaching on your elevator speech and personal introduction
- Meet other networking newbies in a comfortable environment
- Get questions answered about networking groups and opportunities
The speakers will share...
- Networking strategies for introverts, newbies, and those frustrated by the lack of results from their networking
- A networking plan to get you connected fast
- Resources to help you make the most of your networking efforts
Top reasons you should attend...
Questions? Call Jerry at 360-882-1298
- This event is strictly for networking newbies so everyone is just as new to networking as you are.
- Convenient time doesn't conflict with other networking meetings.
- Great place to practice your elevator speech and learn how to introduce yourself in a group.
- Facilitated networking games and activities to make first-time networking comfortable.
- You'll learn about other networking groups and resources to help build your business.
Download these free tools to prepare yourself for the networking meeting: