For more information, click on event title.
Members, see the Calendar for the complete schedule of events.
NOTE: All event times listed are Pacific
The Business Networking Workshop
Are you ready to use networking to build your business and increase your sales? In this high-energy workshop, you will learn:
- The top 9 secrets of effective networking
- The 3 most common networking mistakes (and how to avoid them)
- How to introduce yourself to anyone, any where, any time
- and more!
WHAT: The Business Networking Workshop
WHEN: Friday, May 13, 2016 from 9:30-11:30am
WHERE: DIY Marketing Center, 1101 Broadway, Vancouver WA
HOW MUCH: $10-$20 (get details here)
Register now for the Business Networking Workshop
There's nothing like an event to raise your visibility, get people talking, and connect with prospects, so why do so many marketing events fail to deliver awareness, buzz and prospects? Surprisingly, the main reason trade shows and conferences often fizzle for exhibitors is lack of engagement with the crowds that show up.
This fast-paced class will share:
- 3 quintessential rules of event engagement
- 5 engagement strategies that WOW!
- 7 super powers ups for your events
- the easy event engagement display checklist
- and more
When: Friday, May 20, 2016 @ 12pm
Where: Hatch Lab PDX, 24th & Sandy in Portland
How much: $10 (DIY Mastermind & Hatch members free)
Register for the Events Engagement Seminar
Are you what's going on here? Join us for an overview of the cool programs, features and projects at the DIY Marketing Center that work for small business owners like you.
Here's what we're covering at this info-packed meeting:
- What is the DIY Marketing Center
- What are the Mastermind levels vs standard membership
- What kinds of resources are available
- How to get connected to the DIY community
- How to take advantage of the cool features on the website
- Special programs recap
- Previews of coming attractions
- Answers to your questions
Non-members and guests WELCOME!!
When: Tuesday, May 24, 2016, at 10am
Where: from the comfort and convenience of your computer
Register here for the next Orientation
Advanced Networking Strategies Workshop
"Make networking your business super power!"
Are you already comfortable networking, and are ready to supercharge the power of your professional network?
In this fun and fast-paced workshop, you will learn:
- A powerful strategy for skyrocketing referrals
- The truly magnetic way to introduce yourself with confidence
- How to magnetize attention when you speak
WHEN: Friday, June 10, 2016 from 9:30-11:30am
WHERE: DIY Marketing Center (inside the GVCC), 1101 Broadway, Vancouver WA 98660
HOW MUCH: $10 regular; $20 VIP
Register for the Advanced Networking Workshop