For more information, click on event title.
Members, see the Calendar for the complete schedule of events.
NOTE: All event times listed are Pacific
with DIY Marketing Coach Victoria Cook ==>>
Tired of setting uninspired goals you don’t achieve? Do you believe you have more to offer, but struggle to articulate your purpose? In this interactive interview with DIY Marketing Coach Victoria Cook, you will learn how to:
This meeting is for you if you want:
- get in touch with your unique purpose
- identify your top values and how to leverage them in your goal setting
- align your goals to be more purposeful and magnetic
When: Tuesday, November 25, 2014 from 9-10 a.m.
- greater confidence in your ability to align your unique values and choices for fulfilling success
- to move purposefully towards your future
- ways to be of greater service to others by aligning your purpose with your profession and goals
Where: our iMeet virtual meeting room
How much: free; register here
* * *
Is your networking NOT working (as well as you would like)? Learn a new, easy and effective way to network that saves time, increases leads and referrals, and builds your good reputation fast!
Find out why this is the Portland/Vancouver-area's top-rated networking training, and how it can help you expand your network, attract more clients, or find that perfect job.
When: Friday, December 12, 2014, from 9:30-11:30am
Where: DIY Marketing Center, 1101 Broadway, Vancouver WA
Inside the Greater Vancouver Chamber of Commerce
1101 Broadway, Suite 110, Vancouver WA 98660
Hatch, 2420 NE Sandy Blvd, Portland, OR 97232
See all MEMBER events here
Join our mailing list and get a free report: http://tinyurl.com/SohoReport
EmployeeMadeABlunderWhileWorking ByStockimages Courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net